Sunday, September 02, 2007

September Update

The demolition of the Salisbury Mall is currently taking place. I will be traveling down tomorrow to get some photos before it's too late.

In the meantime, I want to share some fantastic photos sent to me from Bryan Gadow. He has offered a ton of information on the mall, not to mention this amazing photos from 1997.

I also found a photo this morning of my brother and I from 1991 in the East Mall during a stock car show. As soon as I scan, I will share.

Salisbury Mall sign, west parking lot.


East Mall entrance


Peebles


East Mall looking from Center Court facing Food Depot. The Connection can be seen on the left.


Center Court, West Mall facing the entrance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray said...

Thank you, I was waiting for your update. Great to see those old photos.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home