Saturday, November 18, 2006

Update: November 18, 2006

Wow, it's been a while.

The delay in information stems from a number of problems including a number of run-ins with someone who was offering information who turned out to be an absolute lunatic. It freaked me out so much that I had to take a moment and step away for a moment to chill out. But I'm back on track, a bit more cautious, but still hell-bent on getting this done!

I will *hopefully* be able to spend next weekend filming and gathering the bits of photos from the area. I will also be setting up a photobucket account to log all of my pics by category.

In the meantime, here are a few more photos.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well It is not hard to figure out who the "LUNATIC" was. I bet he had a New York attitude and accent.

8:40 AM  
Blogger CC said...

Nah, it was someone who was offering me a ton of assistance who ultimately had an ulterior motive, which, being the trusting individual that I am, I didn't pick up on.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home